Are you struggling with energy and water bills but don’t know where to go for help?
Blacktown City Libraries, the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) and Sydney Water have partnered to host a FREE webinar on energy and water saving.
This session will provide you with helpful information to save energy and water, and reduce your bills. Learn about:
- how to access government and retailer assistance
- eligibility for energy and water rebates
- how to compare energy contracts
- estimated billing and Time of Use rates
- how to detect a leak
- water programs for leaks and plumbing help
What: Energy & Water Information Session
When: Friday 1st October, 10.00 – 11.30am
Who: Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW and Sydney Water
Register here: https://energy_water_information.eventbrite.com.au
Spots are limited and bookings are essential.
Webinar will be hosted via Zoom. A link will be sent with your ticket